jueves, 25 de noviembre de 2010

Free post: Basketball.


hello! Today I am going to write about the basketball, It is a very interesting sport and this play is a of my predilect sports.
Basketball is a team sport in which two teams of five players try to score points by throwing or shooting a ball through the top of a basketball hoop while following a set of rules and complications.
Exist a lot of rules to play Basketball as for example "walk with the ball", "hit the oponent" , "time for realizing a attack", "time for pass the middle court", etc.
The play has two type of punctuation: 1) two point, in the case that the shot is inside of the three point line and 2)three point, in the case that the shot is outside of the three point line.
This sport is played in four parts of 12 minutes (NBA), at the final of second part, the teams change of side in the court.
besides exist two type of fouls 1) direct fouls (contact with the oponent) and 2) tecnical fouls (to claim for example).
I think the Basketball is a favulous sport, because the play is fast, is a play of intelligence, is dinamic, and is excellent for realizing excercise and maintain a good physical condition.
I played basketball in my school, and I formed part of the team of the school. My position in the play was of shipowner, but the trainings were very exhausting.
In This time, My team was the best team in the municipality for this We win the championship for three years consecutives.
At the present, I study in the "Universidad de Chile" and I have not free time for practice basketball but I watch in TV all matchs of the NBA.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario