viernes, 23 de octubre de 2009

Session 8: Holiday destinations.


Hi!,
In the summer before, I traveled to the Quisco`s beach, this is an excellent plase, for the people, for the landscape, for the homes, for the excellent beaches.
I traveled to the Quisco in the familiar car, and the travel was in february. I visited the Quisco with my family, and with my friends.
I lived incredible moments with my friends, for example the days when we run in the morning, or the party moments. In general the summer before was a good travel and I enjoyed excellent moments in this beach.
In the present summer, I wold travel to beach in he south, as for example Curanipe.
I think in this excellent place, I visited Curanipe two years before, is a beautiful place, is incredible option for travel with my family or with my friends.
Curanipe is a small village, with interesting people and very nice. In Curanipe exist a wood, this wood is a excellent place to camp, because is a peaciful place, and have bathroom and is very safe.
To this beach, in the summer arrived a lot of sports by practise snowboard, and arrived a lot of people, for this Curanipe is a excellent place to know new friends or the love.
In the future, I wold visit a lot of countries, in the other continent, as for example visit Egypt, Israel, Japan, China, France, Australia betwen another.
IN Egypt, I wold visit and know the pyramids, and know about the culture and about the history of this monuments, but the country more interestig is Israel.
Israel is a excellent country, for your history, and religion. In this country I Wold visit the Temple of Jerusalem, know about the contruction, abut the history of this Temple. I wold visit Israel, for the religion, because this religion is very interesting, for the devotion, for the people, culture, for the "God" of the jewish, your name is YHWH. The jewish religion is fantastic, the Knowledge of the Bible is interestig, and the devotions for YHWH is excellent.
In the future I wold visit Israel, I think that is a incredible country for the people, the history, the culture and the more intersting the religion. ;D

1 comentario:

  1. i think that meet people like the judens could be an great experecen, about the economic things and their religion!

    ResponderEliminar