martes, 24 de agosto de 2010

My favourite movie....


well, In my opinion the best film of the history is "American Pie". This movie is a 1999 teen comedy made by Paul and Chris Weitz. The movie is based in the history of four student (Finch, Oz, Jim and Kevin)from "Michigan high school senior", they have as objective lose a virginity before to attend to the university, for that the last opportunity to complete their objective, is the graduation. American Pie is a very funny film, I saw this film with my friends in the school and We laugh enough.
I think that American Pie is a fabulous film, because is very funny; the history is very cool but not only it, but the film makes us think too, about the life of the teenagers and their problems or worries. Another important aspect is that the movie is directed to the young people, being very easy to deal and to interfere inside the plot.
This is only the first movie, exist seven "American Pie", funny and exciting all of them.
I recommend American Pie, you will have a moment of many laugh and entertainment seeing the history of these 4 North American boys.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario