viernes, 8 de mayo de 2009

session 3 : My favourite page of physical therapy.

http://www.ptjournal.org/

This is my favourite page about physical therapy, and also I visit it frecuently.
In first place the page "ptjournal" is a journal of the American physical therapy association, and is a very good page in the physical therapy, is a complet page, it has relevant information about the thems of my favourite career in the university, and in my opinion is a important page in the ambit of the physical therapist.
The most important is the thems of the patients with their grievous and the solutions for that problems.
I found this page in my investigations of internet. I use this page frecuently because it has a important information for my career and the clinical aplication of the subject of the university, and it help me in this thems.
This page is relevant in my live because is the intrtoduction to the future job and aplication of my vocation.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi I hope that you're really well and you can rest in this weekend althought we have a lot of things to learn, and thanks for this page It's so interesting and It's a little help for me to know and teach more about our career.

    kisses
    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What's up dog !!!!
    Yeahh it is a good tip to learn about our area...
    Hugs man...
    See ya !!!

    ResponderEliminar