viernes, 15 de mayo de 2009

session 5: My Career.



My career is physical therapy.
I study Physical therapy because is a very good profession, where I can develop my vocation in contact with the people.
I study this career because I think that the rehabilitation it is a process many complete because I can is in contact with people, help to the children for overcome the pathologies. In addition the physical therapist to we can see the problem and make diagnostic and later the rehabilitation.
The physical therapist of the "Universidad de Chile" are professionals with a basis in the investigation ambit, in this country the physical therapist we can take part in the education of news professionals or in the teaching of prevention machanisms.
Other mission of a physical therapist is the health in hospital or in all place.
Physical therapist use diferent element for a best health, for example, stethoscope, termometer, and machins for exercices.
My favourite subject in the career is anatomy, is a very difficult subject but is enjoyable study this thems, because is necesary for one physical therapist know about the human body.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario