lunes, 11 de mayo de 2009

Session 4: My photography.



This is a good photograph because it shows me to my in a position of reflection.
I think that the reflection, it is a quality that represents me in all ambit.
The photography was taken last year by my sister in the friend's hause, and my sister token three similar photographies.
This photography it like me because the reflection is a of the activities more important in my live, because with this activities I can find solution to my problems in all aspects.

Another characteristic of the reflection, it is that it helps me realize of the mistakes that I commit, and thanks to this I can correct them and to excel myself as person.
An additional information, it is that to my personally I do not like the photographies that take me, that is to say I do not take photographies regularly, but this photography is perfect because as charm to the beginning, it forms a part of my personality.


1 comentario:

  1. ñiaaaaaaaaa
    The reflection man!!!
    JAJAJAJ

    well, i think the reflection is something than we don't make, we just regulate the throughs, our minds think, our minds create, and we just regulate what can go out or what can stay inside use.
    I say it because the mind think first, and later we have the "knowing of that".
    first our brain think and after 20microsecond we know it

    whatever, see you men!

    ResponderEliminar