viernes, 14 de agosto de 2009

Session 1: summary of previous experience.


Well, in the last term I lived goods experiences, this experiences help me for my personal development.
In first pleace, the career is very important, because in the last semester I learn a lot of new maters as for example: in the biology area I learn about the mechanism involved in the human reproduction. In anatomy, I understand the composition of the human body, as for example the composition of the head, and the upper member.
Other important exepriences that I lived in the first semester was the moments with persons that knew in the university. This persons are a good friends and a good persons.
The sport is a area that like me, in the last term I played table-tennis in the timetables, but this moments was very enjoyable for my, anyway I played with people of other careers, for this was more interesting. Other sport that I played in the first semester was the football, is a very nice sport, I played also the saturdays and for this pay me.
With my family also lived important moments, in the who we talked about relevants tem as for example, economy, the job, the love, and about the society of the this day.
I think that the last semester was a exelent estarted in the university and in the other areas.

3 comentarios:

  1. It was a good term for me too =).
    See you !!! byebye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. isreale es a very good place!
    it's a full of history.. too interesting man
    take care
    bye bye xd

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i likee you photooo!!!
    jajaj and why you are soo brigido!!

    ResponderEliminar