viernes, 28 de agosto de 2009

session 2: A country I would like to visit.


Well, a country I would like to visit is for example Israel. I would visit Israel because I think that is a very good country, anyway Israel is a country with a lot of history in the spiritual area and in the military ambit.
I know that the religion in Israel is the judaism, they believe in YHWH this is the name of your God. The principal book is the Bible, in her is the commandment is that their believe.
In the political ambit is complicated because Israel acording with the Bible They have a territory, but in the international ambit they not have a this territory, and for this reason the wars in your territories.
In my opinion would like me visit Israel for a religion reason, I wold like know about the religion thems, as for example the habits, your lives, the route of jesus in the moments of your death, and know mor about your culture.
I think that Israel is a country very interesting for your culture, for your people, religion and your history.
I wait visit in a near time this country, I believe that is a good option visit Israel because, I know more about my beauty religion.

4 comentarios:

  1. hello, I have a friend that travel to israel on the last year, he told me that besides the war... is wonderful.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. woow ! Israel it's a very interesting place to visit, I really would like to go there!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hello, I think the same, Israel is a very good country but I wouldn't like go there, because haver battles and attacks. Jajjaja bye dog.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. ooooo I think the same israel it so cool because is the birth of christianity.... I hope that you can stay some day there....
    see you later bad boy

    ResponderEliminar