viernes, 19 de junio de 2009

session 10: MY ideal job.

Well, my ideal job will be the physical therapist, but specially in tthe area of the cardiology, orthopedic sugery or in the area of the neurology.
In first pleace, exist very much qualities that a person he must have for job like a physical therapy. The qualities of a physical therapy are the the knowledge, the intelligence, the managing skill of rehabilitation, the aptitude to solve problems, the patience to wait for results, but the more important is the vocation.
The vocation is very importan because is necesary have a commitment with the patient or with the rehabilitation. Is important the vocation, for example in my case the vocation, it help me for the rehabilitation, because this profession like me.
The job as physical therapist, like me because mi vocation is have the rehabilitation in the persons with problems.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario