lunes, 8 de junio de 2009

session 7: My Future.


Well, in first please, in my future in 5 years I expect to have finished my career of physical therapy, and to have found a work that allows me to develop my vocation and my profession.
In the ambit of my profession as physical therapist, I want to specialize in the area of the neurology, orthopedic surgery or cardiology, since these areas allow to observe a process of the patients.
In the personal ambit, I want me to be to become free of my parents, to have my own house or department probably.
To continue being the same with all my dear beings, to continue helping to my family in what one could, and not to have changed my friends. In the love I am not thinking about being married even, since sere very young to take it I finish, if I believe that it is important but not for the age that I will have in this at the time one.
Finally I expect to be one of the best professionals in my for area, and to be able to help many people with my knowledge.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario